Ingredients50 m servings 593 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 3 round baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sour cream, and egg together with just enough water to bring the mixture together into a thick spreadable consistency.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Set beef mixture aside to cool.
- Divide the dough mixture into thirds. Stretch each portion to cover the bottom of a prepared baking dish. Spread about one-third of the ground beef mixture over each pastry dough. Top each with about 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese. Cover each with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is lightly browned and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Write on cover of each casserole:" Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly, 25 to30 minutes."
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 593 calories; 31.8 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 33.1 g protein; 128 mg cholesterol; 1071 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I liked the idea of this one - but did not like the dough. Also there is no seasoning for the meat mixture written into the recipe. I added a sprinkle of taco seasoning to my meat / onion mixtur...
I used bisquick instead of flour. I liked the texture better, not so dense. Also, I added Cajun seasoning while browning the meat to give it some flavor. I also mixed the meat into the bisqui...
I used 1 pound ground beef and 1 pound chorizo. I hoped it would add to the flavor instead of seasoning the meat as other reviewers had done. It still was bland. I used Bisquick instead of th...