Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 329 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 chicken breast halves)
- Wrap one bacon slice around each chicken breast half and arrange in the crock of a slow cooker; add onion and garlic.
- Stir mushroom soup, sour cream, and flour together in a bowl until smooth; pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 6 to 8 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove bacon-wrapped chicken to a serving platter. Beat sauce in slow cooker with a whisk; pour over chicken.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can cook the bacon first, as long as it is still pliable enough to wrap around the chicken.
- If you have a newer slow cooker, check the chicken for doneness at 5 hours.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 16.9 g fat; 14.4 g carbohydrates; 29.2 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 751 mg sodium. Full nutrition