Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 104 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl. Beat pumpkin, eggs, and butter together in a separate bowl; add to flour mixture and beat until the mixture blends into a batter. Stir walnuts through the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Use pecans in place of walnuts if you prefer.
- An 8x4-inch loaf pan can also work for this bread.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 4.9 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 158 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Didn't rise , very dry. Would not make again
Nice, simple gluten free pumpkin bread. I did reduce the xanthan gum to 1 tsp. My family enjoyed it but I would prefer more spices for myself.
Made muffins that turned out moist and added more spice as suggested. Baked for approximately 15 mins. Used pecans and FODMAP approved chocolate chips for added flavor. I do not care for the fla...
I will definitely make this again, probably within the next few days because we loved it! However, check if it's done at least at 45 minutes. I checked it with a toothpick at 50 minutes and it ...
I was worried that the bread would be too dry because of the lack of butter but it was excellent. I used part White Rice Flour and about 1/2cup Potato Starch. I also added a little icing on top ...