Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 235
- Stir spaghetti squash, tomatoes, chicken broth, chicken, bell pepper, salt, sugar, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic in place of the garlic powder.
- If you want more garlic flavor, replace the salt with garlic salt.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 3.6 23.2 25.7 61 2040 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I found this recipe intriguing and made it as written. Found there was far too little liquid for soup and added three more cups of chicken stock. I tripled the helpings of herbs and next time, ...
Great recipe! I used half a spaghetti squash, and yes, you do need to cook it a little first or you'll never get it out of the shell. I cut mine in half and put it in the microwave for 8 minu...
I liked this recipe as a starting point, but I think needs tweaking to personal preference. I agree with the comments about not enough liquid - but then again what is 12 oz of spaghetti squash?...
this was so good, I did dice the chicken and baked my squash so it was easier to scoop out. I did add chopped onion and carrot with fresh garlic and I added some tomato/ chicken bouillon. the ...
My husband and I grew at least 30 spaghetti squashes this summer, so I'm looking for recipes to use the ones I didn't give away... This recipe is great! We didn't add more liquid, like others re...
I substituted andouille sausage for chicken, and added rinsed black beans and cumin. It did thicken up a little as it cooked, I added some more broth. We topped it with sour cream and shredded...
Great recipe - added more chicken stock as others had written and more herbs. Added some bloody mary mix in to give it a kick.