Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 235 cals
- Stir spaghetti squash, tomatoes, chicken broth, chicken, bell pepper, salt, sugar, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic in place of the garlic powder.
- If you want more garlic flavor, replace the salt with garlic salt.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 3.6 g fat; 23.2 g carbohydrates; 25.7 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 2040 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I found this recipe intriguing and made it as written. Found there was far too little liquid for soup and added three more cups of chicken stock. I tripled the helpings of herbs and next time, ...
I liked this recipe as a starting point, but I think needs tweaking to personal preference. I agree with the comments about not enough liquid - but then again what is 12 oz of spaghetti squash?...
My husband and I grew at least 30 spaghetti squashes this summer, so I'm looking for recipes to use the ones I didn't give away... This recipe is great! We didn't add more liquid, like others re...
Great recipe - added more chicken stock as others had written and more herbs. Added some bloody mary mix in to give it a kick.