Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 382 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 loaves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Mix white sugar, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, eggs, and water together in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk baking flour, baking mix, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl; stir into pumpkin mixture until batter is just blended. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and milk together in a bowl using an electric mixer until icing is smooth. Spread icing over pumpkin bread.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe can also be used to make 2 dozen cupcakes.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 20.1 g fat; 49 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 298 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this following the recipe exactly and it is very good. It has good texture and rise. I personally found the spice level to be a little low. Next time I will use 3 teaspoons each of nutmeg...