Ingredients35 m servings 106 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Coat poblano peppers with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook peppers under the broiler until blistered and scorched, about 10 minutes. Transfer peppers to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap until peppers are cool enough to handle. Remove skin from peppers.
- Blend peppers, mayonnaise, lime juice, and garlic in a blender until dressing is smooth. Add cilantro, salt, and pepper to dressing and process until cilantro is incorporated but not smooth.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to use as a dip, mix with sour cream in a 1 to 1 ration.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 11.3 g fat; 1.4 g carbohydrates; 0.4 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 90 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very, VERY nice dressing, bursting with fresh flavor. Perfect pairing of lime, poblano peppers, and cilantro, with not one dominating. Used half of this on a taco salad and mixed the rest with...
Very tasty. I used serranos instead of poblanos, because I wanted spicy, but tastes close to the el pollo loco dressing for sure.