Ingredients35 m servings 106
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Coat poblano peppers with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook peppers under the broiler until blistered and scorched, about 10 minutes. Transfer peppers to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap until peppers are cool enough to handle. Remove skin from peppers.
- Blend peppers, mayonnaise, lime juice, and garlic in a blender until dressing is smooth. Add cilantro, salt, and pepper to dressing and process until cilantro is incorporated but not smooth.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to use as a dip, mix with sour cream in a 1 to 1 ration.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 11.3 1.4 0.4 5 90 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Very, VERY nice dressing, bursting with fresh flavor. Perfect pairing of lime, poblano peppers, and cilantro, with not one dominating. Used half of this on a taco salad and mixed the rest with...
This is so good. I did omit the poblano peppers because I did not have any on hand ...added a little more cilantro. I used this for salad...nachos...quinoa bowl...ect... it is much better than...
Very tasty. I used serranos instead of poblanos, because I wanted spicy, but tastes close to the el pollo loco dressing for sure.
We really like it, we swapped the Mayo for sour cream and it still tasted great! Definitely will do again with salads, tacos, and quesadillas.