Super Easy Samosa Pie
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Fill a pot with water and add the salt; bring to a boil. Cook potatoes in the boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a bowl and mash until chunky.
- Mix peas, pepper, and coriander into potatoes.
- Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish; fill with potato mixture. Sprinkle mint over filling. Carefully place second pie crust over the filling and pinch both crusts together to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt used in the boiling water. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 16.3 38.7 5.6 0 279 Full nutrition