Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 20 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat coconut oil, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Gradually beat flour mixture into sugar mixture; stir in oatmeal and blueberries until dough is combined. Drop dough by the teaspoonful 2-inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cooking with coconut oil is sketchy, so add more flour as needed and take care not to over-bake. Cookies are done when brown is seen on the bottom of the curved cookie edge.
- You can use any berry in place of the blueberries, if desired. You can use any flavored oatmeal, according to your taste.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 9.7 30.2 2.9 19 159 Full nutrition