Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put chia seeds in a blender; add hot water. Let chia seeds soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Add sugar, olive oil, coffee-flavored liqueur, water, agave nectar, lecithin, almond extract, vanilla extract, and salt to chia seeds; blend on high speed until smooth.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a bowl. Gradually stir the chia seed mixture into the flour mixture until dough is just mixed; fold in chocolate chips, pecans, and cocoa nibs.
- Divide dough in half and spoon each half onto the prepared baking sheets forming two 2x12-inch logs using wet hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven until logs are lightly browned, about 40 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool logs for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Cut logs diagonally into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Lay slices on their sides on the parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven until biscotti are dry, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add more pecans or chocolate chips to your taste! Or 2 tablespoons almond extract, 1/2 cup Kahlua®, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon stevia.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.7 25.1 3.2 0 98 Full nutrition