BJ's Chicken Chimichangas
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 792 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 chimichangas)
- Combine chicken, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, chopped green chile peppers, sesame oil, sugar, chipotle chile peppers, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate chicken in the refrigerator, 1 hour to overnight. Drain chicken in a colander.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 1 tortilla in the hot oil for 5 seconds; flip tortilla and cook for 5 seconds more. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over filling. Spoon filling in a line down the middle of a tortilla. Fold opposing edges of the tortilla to overlap the filling. Roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling.
- Place each chimichanga, seam-side down, in the hot oil of the same skillet until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 792 calories; 43.8 g fat; 55.2 g carbohydrates; 43.2 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 2066 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1