Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 479
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix ground beef with cardamom, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in hot skillet until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix corn and peas in a bowl. Pour enough boiling water over the corn and peas to cover completely; soak until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Cook parsnip in boiling water until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and transfer parsnip to a bowl. Pour butter over parsnip and mash with a fork.
- Divide beef, peas and corn mixture, and mashed parsnips between two plates.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 28.7 34.6 22.8 98 275 Full nutrition