Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 494
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Spread peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and chocolate-hazelnut spread into the other side of each bread slice and put slices together with butter-oil side on the outside, creating a sandwich.
- Place sandwiches in the hot skillet, cover the skillet, and cook until sandwiches are lightly golden brown, about 30 seconds per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a basting brush (silicon) and melt the butter to spread both the butter and the oil on your bread. I think it makes it makes it a little easier!
- Substitute 3 or 4 large marshmallows for the marshmallow creme if desired.
Per Serving: 494 calories; 33.2 40 12.2 31 395 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1