Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 128 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter, shortening, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg together in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; stir in oats, apples, and flour until dough is evenly combined. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, about 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, 9 to 11 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For added spice add a dash of apple pie spice, and make sure to not peel the apples.
- Quick-cooking oats can be used in place of old-fashioned oats.
- I use the mandolin to thinly slice the apples and then cut them into pieces.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 6.3 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 98 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1