Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 163
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals and peanuts.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter and honey uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture comes to a full boil and butter is melted. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is well coated and looks glazed.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Place in serving bowl; stir in candies. Store in airtight container.
You might also like
- Method Note: Spray inside of measuring cup with cooking spray before measuring honey so the honey will slide right out after measuring.
- Family/Kids: This snack is perfect for lunch boxes when packaged in small resealable food-storage plastic bags.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 7 21.8 4.9 6 156 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1