Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Party Mix
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 192 cals
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- In large microwavable bowl, measure cereal and nuts; set aside.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter on High 30 seconds; stir and microwave 30 seconds longer or until butter is melted; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and spices. Heat until boiling, about 30 seconds. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High about 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is glazed. Cool 5 minutes, stir in cranberries. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Method Note: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Recipe/Ingredient Facts: If you have a hard time finding roasted cashews and almonds separately, you can just use 1 cup mixed nuts instead. Any nut will be very tasty in this sweet and spicy mix.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 8.4 g fat; 28.3 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 160 mg sodium. Full nutrition