White Chocolate-Cranberry Poke Cupcakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 33 m servings 247 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 min. Pierce tops with fork.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add sugar, beating after each addition until light and fluffy.
- Spread frosting onto cupcakes. Top with cranberries.
- How to Easily Poke Holes in Cupcakes:
- Use a meat fork to make the holes in the cupcakes to fill with the dissolved gelatin.
- How to Store:
- Keep frosted cupcakes refrigerated.
- Size Wise:
- At 24 servings, this fun recipe is great for a party or classroom celebration.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 9.2 g fat; 39.4 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 213 mg sodium. Full nutrition