Rocky Road Fudge Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 170 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave half the chocolate, 6 Tbsp. butter and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread over fudge layer in pan; sprinkle with marshmallows and nuts. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- Size Wise:
- Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- Storage Know-How:
- Store cut-up fudge between sheets of waxed paper in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 7.9 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium. Full nutrition