Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 42 servings (7 dozen cookies)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugars, pudding mix and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in chocolate morsels, cranberries and nuts.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate. Place on waxed-paper covered baking sheet; let stand until chocolate is firm.
You might also like
- When baking these cookies in a high-altitude area, increase the baking time to 9 to 11 min. or until cookies are golden brown.
- Size Wise:
- Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- Prepare dough as directed; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 7.3 16.1 1.7 21 72 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The cookies are delicious, but I did make quite a few changes. I only had vanilla pudding, so I used that instead of white chocolate pudding. And I've never added baking soda by itself to the cr...