Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 261 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until firm. Cool.
- Meanwhile, add boiling water to gelatin mixes in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Whisk cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in gelatin. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chilled.
- Whisk 1 cup COOL WHIP into gelatin mixture; pour over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread remaining COOL WHIP over dessert; top with chocolate curls and cherries. Garnish with sifted powdered sugar just before serving.
- Size Wise:
- This colorful cherry-chocolate dessert is a great treat to share with friends and family. One pan makes enough for 16 servings.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls:
- Warm chocolate by microwaving it on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the chocolate piece steadily, then draw a vegetable peeler slowly over the flat bottom of the chocolate piece, allowing a thin layer of chocolate to curl as it is peeled off the bottom to make long, delicate curls.
- For Easy Removal of Dessert From Pan:
- Line empty pan with parchment or foil, with ends of paper extending over sides. Use to prepare dessert as directed. When ready to serve, use parchment handles to lift cooled dessert from pan before cutting into pieces.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 15.1 g fat; 29.6 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 238 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this as written with strawberry jello (hubby doesn't like cherries). If you are a lover of dark chocolate then you will like this recipe. The crust overpowered everything else IMO. I did f...