Ingredients1 h servings 365 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine butterscotch-flavored chips, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Spread apples into a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with chip mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar together in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture using a pastry blender or your fingers until mixture is crumbly; stir in pecans and oats. Sprinkle topping over apples.
- Bake in the oven until apples are tender, 25 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 19.4 g fat; 43.4 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 61 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made exactly as directed. I love butterscotch and apples and cobbler! You really have to have a sweet tooth for this. If you love sweets then you'll love this recipe. It was much too sweet...
This is delicious served warm with ice cream and butterscotch sauce.