Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 369
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 3-inch tarts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll prepared pie crust pastry out on a lightly floured surface; cut into circles using a biscuit cutter. Press pastry circles into 12 individual size tart tins.
- Beat corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, and salt together in a mixing bowl until frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons pecans into bottom of each tart shell; pour in egg mixture to fill shells 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and pastry is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Allow tarts to cool for 10 minutes; remove from tart tins.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute maple syrup for corn syrup. You can also use walnuts or raisins in place of pecans.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 20.7 44.5 4.1 60 255 Full nutrition