Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Crush the ramen noodles and set the seasoning packets aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir ramen noodles and sunflower seeds in the hot skillet until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine broccoli coleslaw mix, pineapple, cilantro, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk sugar, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and ramen seasoning packets together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over slaw mixture and toss to coat. Add toasted ramen noodles and sunflower seeds just before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Rice wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, or white wine vinegar can be used in place of the cider vinegar.
- Vegetable oil can be used in place of the olive oil.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 21.9 33 4.2 0 446 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This came together quickly and the sesame oil gives it a nice flavor (I added a touch more than a tsp). I was concerned when I toasted the noodles/seeds that the noodles weren't crisping, but t...