Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 319
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix cookie crumbs and cream cheese together in a bowl; roll into balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze cookie balls until solid, about 1 hour.
- Melt almond bark in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Dip cookie balls in the melted almond bark, removing balls using 2 forks to allow excess bark drip back into double boiler. Arrange coated cookie balls on the baking sheet; refrigerate until coating is firm, about 10 minutes.
- Cook' Note:
- For decoration, drizzle chocolate almond bark on top or, if you want them to be all chocolate, dip balls in chocolate almond bark.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 18.8 35.1 4.1 23 206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 23
SOOOO good and easy- very rich- make them as small as you can!!! :) nice to just pop one in your mouth for that little sweet ending to a fabulous meal! YUMMO
A co-worker made these and brought them to work - everyone LOVED them. The white chocolate on the outside and ooie-oreo goodness on the inside! Glad I came across this recipe and can make them ...
18 cookies at a time x 2 in food processor. When crumby, add half of the cream cheese. Becomes very fine. Small scoop yields approx 48 balls.
What can I say?! These little balls of sin are just too easy to make for the amount of satisfaction they bring to your mouth. Friends have been asking me to make them again for the remainder of...
This Christmas surprise treat was added to our traditional (in demand) recipes of buckeyes, orange balls, rolo pretzels w/m&m’s and/or pecan tops... and, wow! Everyone loved them. I chose to dip...