Ingredients25 m servings 96
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Scoop 6 to 8 balls out of each apple using a melon baller. Dry each apple ball with a paper towel and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Poke each ball with a lollipop stick and refrigerate while making the caramel.
- Place caramels in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in milk until sauce is smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool caramel slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Dip apple pop in the cooled caramel, allowing excess caramel to drip back into saucepan.
- Pour nuts into a shallow bowl and roll caramel apple pops in the nuts until coated; arrange, stick-side up, on the waxed paper.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 2.5 18.6 1.3 2 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this & followed the recipe exactly. I put the apples in the freezer for a bit then tried to dip them in the caramel at different temperatures but the caramel won't stick. I buttered the w...
Initially, I found that the caramel dripped right off, so I lined a second cookie sheet with wax paper and stuck it in the freezer. After I dipped the apples in caramel and rolled them in nuts ...
I was so disappointed with result. I did everything meticulously including drying the apples multiple time. The result was the Carmel all slipped off the apple. The apple balls sat in a puddle o...
The caramel didn't stick. Like, at all. Maybe the milk makes it too thin? The nuts definitely weighed it down, and I think caused it to drop more. Half way through, realizing this was not going ...