Slow Cooker Northern White Bean
Ingredients11 h 15 m servings 252
- Place beans into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand 8 hours to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Place neck bones in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth over the top; stir in soul seasoning.
- Cook on High until meat is falling off the bones, about 1 hour. Transfer bones and meat to a plate and shred meat from bones; discard bones.
- Stir beans, onion, vinegar, sugar, and hot sauce into slow cooker; spread shredded meat over beans.
- Cook on High for 2 to 4 hours (or cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours).
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 4.5 31.1 21.7 34 1149 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Nice and easy bean soup. I added carrots and celery because we like them and it seems to add a little something more to the beans.
I make this at least twice a month! My husband and I love it! Don't change nothing!!! It's delish! I never cooked it on high; always low but I cooked it on high today and it was just as good...
This recipe looks great! I actually tried something like this a while back, and this just brought back so many nostalgic memories, haha! I love cooking stuff like this. I always try to find new ...
I made it as is and was delicious my son loved it as well which was super cool as he's tactile defensive it was a1st for him and he loved it will definitely make it again