Slow Cooker Northern White Bean
Ingredients11 h 15 m servings 252
- Place beans into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand 8 hours to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Place neck bones in a slow cooker and pour chicken broth over the top; stir in soul seasoning.
- Cook on High until meat is falling off the bones, about 1 hour. Transfer bones and meat to a plate and shred meat from bones; discard bones.
- Stir beans, onion, vinegar, sugar, and hot sauce into slow cooker; spread shredded meat over beans.
- Cook on High for 2 to 4 hours (or cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours).
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 4.5 31.1 21.7 34 1149 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Nice and easy bean soup. I added carrots and celery because we like them and it seems to add a little something more to the beans.
This recipe looks great! I actually tried something like this a while back, and this just brought back so many nostalgic memories, haha! I love cooking stuff like this. I always try to find new ...
I make this at least twice a month! My husband and I love it! Don't change nothing!!! It's delish! I never cooked it on high; always low but I cooked it on high today and it was just as good...