Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 511 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 large casserole)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; saute onion, celery, and bell pepper in hot butter until softened and translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Whisk mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and flour into onion mixture until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Add broth and stir until smooth.
- Stir chicken, cooked spaghetti, almonds, mushrooms, pimento peppers, salt, and celery salt into cheese mixture. Pour into an 11x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle crushed buttery round crackers over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 31 g fat; 37.9 g carbohydrates; 20.1 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 1462 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1