Our Favourite Zucchini Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
"Cream cheese, dried apricots and pecans will certainly make our super-moist, tender zucchini bread your favourite, too."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 servings, 1 piece (64 g) each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread zucchini onto clean kitchen towel; roll up towel, then wring over sink to remove as much liquid as possible. Set aside. Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda until blended.
- Beat cream cheese, Miracle Whip and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in zucchini, apricots and nuts.
- Pour into 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
You might also like
- Substitute golden raisins for the chopped apricots.
- Substitute sliced almonds for the chopped pecans.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 9.3 24.3 3.4 27 163 Full nutrition