Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 53
Original recipe yields 64 servings (64 one-inch cubes)
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Pour milk over the sugar mixture. Arrange margarine pieces atop the mixture, but do not mix into it.
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture thoroughly and heat for 1 minute more; stir again.
- Fold nuts into the chocolate mixture; add vanilla and stir.
- Grease an 8-inch glass baking dish with butter. Pour batter into the prepared dish.
- Freeze batter until set, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Try maple flavoring in place of the vanilla for a different treat.
- You can chill this in the refrigerator for 1 hour rather than using the freezer, if you're not in too big a hurry.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 2.6 7.6 0.4 < 1 27 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It's delicious, but it's to soft, I like a hard fudge you can bite into.