Mexican Breakfast Pizza
Laura Burger Pozdol
Ingredients50 m servings 422
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Spread pizza crust dough onto the prepared baking sheet; top with a layer of nacho cheese sauce. Layer hash brown potatoes evenly over the nacho cheese layer. Sprinkle chorizo over potatoes.
- Beat eggs, salsa, and taco seasoning together in a bowl using a whisk until smooth.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir egg mixture until eggs are set and scrambled, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer scrambled eggs to a plate; allow to cool until easily handled. Sprinkle scrambled eggs over chorizo layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 29.6 24.2 18.4 145 1196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
While I did make quite a few tweaks to this recipe, I feel that shows how versatile it is and how easily it can be tweaked to meet YOUR culinary needs. This isn't really up my alley and I was p...
This recipe was outstanding! I made it exactly as directed, and it turned out great! I would definitely make it again. The only change I would make would be to pre-bake the crust for 3-5 minu...
We decided to try this for Cinco de Mayo. We liked it but both agreed it might be just as good as an omelet and skip the pizza crust.
I did not like it,i did not change it, and no i won't make it again.