Scallop and Shrimp Chowder
Ingredients6 h 50 m servings 332 cals
- Stir broth, potatoes, corn, onion, and flour together in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker crock.
- Cook on Low until potatoes are tender, about 6 hours.
- Stir cream, scallops, shrimp, potato flakes, and garlic pepper into the broth. Cook on High until slightly thickened, 35 to 45 minutes. Season with salt.
- Cook's Note:
- You could use fish or any seafood you like.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 14.4 g fat; 37.9 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 369 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I have made it 2 times now. Great seafood chowder but I like mine thicker I tried more flower in the leftovers the first time and it was an improvement. The second time I added about 1 tablespoo...
It's good, but bland. 1/4 of a teaspoon of garlic pepper for the entire crock pot just didn't cut it. I like the chowder, but I'm going to have to figure out how to add more flavor.