Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 372 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot butter until onion is golden and soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir sweet potatoes, 1 3/4 cups cream, acorn squash, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper into onion mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until potatoes and squash are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees F (195 degrees C). Butter an 8x13-inch baking dish with remaining butter.
- Pour potato-squash mixture into prepared baking dish. Drizzle remaining cream over potatoes and squash; top with bread crumbs and Asiago cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender and hot throughout, 25 to 35 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 29.2 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1