Ingredients50 m servings 193 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Stir almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat eggs, melted butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth; add flour mixture and mix into a dough ball.
- Split 2/3 of the dough from the ball; spread into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to cover completely. Spoon raspberry jam atop the dough and spread to cover. Break remaining dough into small pieces and dot jam with the dough. Sprinkle almonds over the dough and jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool cake slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, milk, and almond extract together in a small bowl; drizzle over cooled cake.
- Cook's Note:
- Change the raspberry jam to any flavor to suit your taste.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 8.9 g fat; 25.6 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 176 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was delicious but I had to change up a few things. Instead of 2 TBSP coconut flour, it ended up being more like 1/4 cup coconut flour. I changed it because the recipe said that the dough ...
I used strawberry jam instead of raspberry! It was very good! Everyone who tried it liked it and some wanted the recipes!