Chickpea Flour Chocolate Chunk Cookies (With Peanut Butter and Oats)
Ingredients50 m servings 164 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Whisk chickpea flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture. Stir chocolate, oats, and walnuts into peanut butter mixture until dough is evenly combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate dough until chilled, about 15 minutes.
- Form dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brown, about 12 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 to 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute any chopped nuts for the walnuts, if desired.
- You can flatten the cookies with a spatula after baking it they are too puffy; the chickpea flour makes them cakey. If flattened, they will have a texture more standard for this type of cookie.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 9.8 g fat; 18 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 114 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
SO much better than I expected! I was only looking to use up some chickpea flour, but found a gem. I can't stop 'sampling' them. The peanut butter flavor is just enough to offset the chickpea ...
these cookies are delicious and very easy to make just put them in the middle rack in the oven so they won't get dark in the bottom...love them
These were so easy to make and smelled delicious when baking! The only small change I made was to add cinnamon (my husband likes cinnamon in everything!)They were a big hit with both my husband ...