Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 134
- Move oven rack to middle tier and preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 mini-muffin cups with miniature paper liners.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
- Put 1 cookie into the bottom of each paper liner. Spoon the cream cheese mixture atop the cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven until nearly set in the middle, about 15 minutes.
- Move tins to a wire rack to cool slightly before refrigerating until the cheesecake layer sets firmly, about 3 hours.
- Cooks' Note:
- To make a holiday version, add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, a few drops of red or green food coloring, and 2 or 3 crushed candy canes to the cream cheese mixture. Use candy cane Oreo® or peppermint wafers for the cookie base. Sprinkle finished cheesecake with more crushed candy cane or holiday sprinkles.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 8.8 11.9 2.5 36 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I make this in regular sized muffin tins with mini chocolate chips added to the cheesecake. Best to beat the cream cheese first, until it gets really light and creamy, then add other ingredients...
I added 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla and I piped it into the mini cupcake tins lined with papers. I tried spooning it in, very messy. I don't have a piping bag either, I used a ziplock with a hole ...
I made this with regular sized Oreos and cupcake liners, not the minis, and added a 1/2 tsp of vanilla. This was simple to make and is a family favorite. Next time I will add a small amount of c...
I used this recipe twice, once followed and did the Oreo. But this time I used it for a whole cake. It had to stay in the oven a little longer but it turned out great. Didn't change the recipe a...