Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 223 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with foil cupcake liners.
- Place a vanilla wafer cookie into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; pour atop the cookies until the liners are about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is nearly set and slightly collapsed, about 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate cupcakes 2 hours to overnight. Spoon cherry pie filling onto the cupcakes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 15 g fat; 18.4 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 144 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was so simple and easy to make. The kids loved it and it was gone within a day!