Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 137 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Cut into bars. Decorate with gels and sprinkles to resemble presents.
- How to Easily Remove Bars From Pan
- Line pan with foil before pressing crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 10.2 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 106 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 30
Great, Simple Recipe! Loved the crust-have to admit that I added a touch of cinnamon to it though. Then I cut out the cheesecake with holiday cookie cutters to make shapes! Will make again. Who ...
Easy to make. Drizzled chocolate on top of it. Great if you have limited time but still want to make something homemade.
This is an easy recipe, quick to prepare and *good* as is. If I were to make again I would make some changes. First I would use 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs instead of crushing the crackers ...
Very good, and very easy! Be sure to line the pan with foil BEFORE putting the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of the pan, and be sure to dip knife in hot water before making EACH cut! We ...
These were so simple to make! I wish I would have read the tips on wetting the knife with warm water before cutting into them. Mine were a lot sloppier than I had hoped! My husband loved them an...
This recipe needed a little extra "something". Maybe ground nuts and cinnamon in the crust. They were good and fun to decorate. I baked mine in a pan with nonstick foil overlapping the sides ...
Love the added honey flavor in this simple recipe. And fun to decorate!