Ingredients35 m servings 431 cals
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss squash and Brussels sprouts with olive oil in separate large mixing bowls. Arrange squash and Brussels sprouts in single layer on 2 separate baking sheets. Roast squash and Brussels sprouts separately until slightly browned and cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until slightly yellow in color. Add kale and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add pasta cooking liquid and bring to a simmer.
- Add pasta and roasted vegetables to skillet; toss. Top with parsley and cheese then serve.
Per Serving: 431 calories; 15 g fat; 65 g carbohydrates; 14.6 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 156 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I'm not really a fan of butternut squash, but roasting veggies makes them all delicious so I gave this a try, minus the kale because the husband refused to eat it. It's a bit time consuming with...
I made this with half of the indicated pasta, and it was plenty, IMO. I used romaine lettuce in place of the kale because I didn't have any but otherwise followed the ingredients. The vegetables...
While I love all the roasted veggies in the ingredients separate, I'm not sure I love them all together in this dish. I think the Brussels sprouts overpowered the flavor a little. I would have ...
I made with an enhanced rotell pasta, otherwise per directions. Came out well, with a nice roasted flavor. Using a good cheese is important.
YUM! This is a great dish for a meatless Monday or as a side dish with meat. We couldn't find the Barilla Plus Farfalle so we used mini farfale. I'm anxious to try the Plus though. I found a...
Used a yellow squash not butternut. Added salt and pepper to veggies before roasting. Added mushrooms and some green onions to garlic. Very good flavor. Will definitely make again.
This was a bit time consuming, but well worth it on a Friday night. I followed the recipe as written except I used shredded Parmesan instead of grated, and additional garlic as a personal prefer...
My husband and I just loved this! Our only complaint was that the kale is pretty tough if you only cook it for a short time. We'd opt for cooking it a bit longer (or maybe separately before pu...