Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, mix sausage, cheese and cranberries.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Slightly stretch shortest side of dough triangle. Gently press filling into tablespoon, and place at shortest side of triangle.
- Fold corner of dough over filling to make small cone to surround filling; press edge to seal.
- Wrap remaining point around front of filled crescent on cookie sheet. Press bottom layer of opening of dough cone to lengthen slightly.
- Add remaining filling to remaining crescents, dividing evenly. Curve tip of each crescent slightly for cornucopia appearance.
- Brush with beaten egg. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 172 calories; 9.9 14.4 5.4 35 299 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Good. Mine weren't quite cornucopia looking, but tasted good. I served with scrambled eggs for breakfast. I think next time I will dot the filling with a scant 1/2 tsp. of pineapple-apricot p...