Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 375 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Pick your favorite LUCKY LEAF(R) Premium Pie Filling: Apple, Cherry or Blueberry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place two cans of pie filling in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Blend softened butter, oatmeal, brown sugar and nuts until crumbly. Now's the time to add in anything else you'd like to include in your crisp.*
- Sprinkle mixture over pie filling. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- *ADD IN YOUR FAVORITES: coconut, chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, dried fruit, etc. The options are endless and the choice is yours!
Per Serving: 375 calories; 13.8 g fat; 61.4 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 128 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe was simple yet one of the tastiest dishes ever. I will definitely make this again!