Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 569 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- To prepare the cream cheese layer: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the skim milk and whipped topping and beat on medium-high speed until it is fully mixed into cream cheese.
- Divide into thirds.
- For the layers: Cover the bottom of your 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers. Try to fill in as much of the bottom pan as you can with the crackers.
- Cover graham crackers with LUCKY LEAF(R)Premium Apple Pie Filling. Then spoon 1/3 of the cream cheese filling on top of the apple filling. Add a small handful of toffee chips on top and cover with a thin layer of whipped topping. Repeat this twice so that you end up with three layers. Cover the top layer of whipped topping with additional toffee bites and then drizzle with caramel.
- Let it set up to two hours in the fridge so the graham crackers will soften. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Best served cold.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 25.6 g fat; 81.4 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 375 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1