Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 179 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread oats, coconut, and almonds onto a baking sheet; toast in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Mix toasted oats mixture with flour, raisins, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl; add eggs, canola oil, honey, and vanilla extract and mix into a sticky mixture.
- Generously grease a baking sheet. Spread the mixture into the baking sheet in an even layer, reaching completely to the edges.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, about 30 minutes; carefully cut into bars immediately upon removal from oven.
- Let bars cool completely until hard before removing from sheet, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Other kinds of nuts and dried fruits (such as dried cranberries) can be substituted.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 9.2 g fat; 22.6 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 68 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I have made several different granola bar recipes from this site, and I think these are my favorite: great flavor and texture and easy to substitute whatever nuts, seeds, or dried fruit you have...
I liked these! Used less honey & sugar. Put in some cranberries & Chico chips. Toasting is essential!
Tasty but I burnt the edges. I took them out way early too--pay attention to your bars! To help smooth out the ingredients into the pan, I suggest using a piece of wax/parchment paper over the ...
This recipe was absolutely delicious the texture was really good! I wouldn't make any changes making it for myself the next time I make it! The notes I would make are, if you want to have you ...
These are wonderful! I used pecans instead of almonds, 1/3 cup sunflower seeds and craisins instead of raisins. I will definitely make these again!
I used apple sauce to replace the oil, and also halved the recipe. I also used less sugar and honey to get it a little healthier. Turned out very well. Make sure to mix well as I have some incon...
This is so good! I don't like raisins that much so I used 1/2 cup raisins and 1/3 cup dried cranberries and about 1/3 cup sunflower seeds. Flavor is so good I think all raisins would have been...