Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with pastry for 1 1/2 pie shells, cutting the pastry to fit and filling gaps as necessary.
- Stir apples, sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a large bowl to coat the apple slices. Layer apple mixture over pie crust. Arrange caramels and butter slices on top of apple mixture.
- Cut remaining pie pastry into 1- to 2-inch pieces; arrange atop the caramels and butter.
- Bake in preheated oven until just beginning to brown, about 1 hour.
- Cool in baking dish on a wire rack for 30 minutes, cut into bars.
- Beat milk and confectioner's sugar together in a small bowl; drizzle over bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 375 calories; 13.8 63.2 2.8 8 199 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I scaled the recipe to 25 apples as that is what I had. I made 3 deep dish pies with it. I had 34 caramels, which I cut in half and divided among the 3 pies. I halved the sugar and used brown su...