Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 30 m servings 1040
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine sea salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, granulated garlic, and chili powder in a plastic container with lid. Seal container and shake until seasonings are well mixed.
- Rub entire batch of spice mixture over turkey breast to coat completely; wrap breast in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove breast from fridge and let stand at room temperature as you heat the oil.
- Heat oil in a pot with a lid and large enough to hold the oil and breast to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Gently add breast to the oil, cover pot with lid, and fry until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 1040 calories; 79.7 1.7 76.5 190 1041 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We made it w/ the ingredients, we doubled the spices for injection to marinade and rub. Soon juicy, reminder: let it sit. It smelled so good we didn't wait, we made the rookie mistake. Luckily i...