Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 436
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie pastry into an 8-inch pie dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir bacon for 3 minutes. Add onion, spinach, and courgette to bacon; cook and stir until onion and courgette are tender, spinach is wilted, and bacon is fully cooked, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer bacon-courgette mixture to the pie pastry.
- Beat milk, eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; pour into pastry crust. Top egg mixture with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and quiche bounces back when touched, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe works just as well with frozen spinach thawed as it does with fresh spinach.
- Any variety of cheese can be substituted for the mozzarella cheese.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 26.5 32.2 18.7 120 768 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2