Ingredients25 m servings 163
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture, about 1/4 cup at a time, into creamed butter mixture until dough is well combined; fold in oats, chocolate chips, and raisins. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom and sides, 7 to 9 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- I used a large cookie scoop and got 3 dozen, but you can go smaller and get more. If you don't have a cookie scoop use a spoon and make 2 inch balls of dough. This does not need to be flattened out by hand.
- If you place a piece of bread inside container it will keep your cookies softer longer.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 6.6 24.8 2.2 24 143 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were ok, but I can't help but wonder if the pumpkin is missing in these "OMG Good Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies"?
Did not have pumpkin pie spice, so I substituted 1 tsp.cinnamon and half tsp. Each of ginger,nutmeg and cloves.....tasted great.