Gluten-Free Zucchini Carrot Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 286 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Lightly grease 18 muffin cups.
- Sift brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves in a bowl.
- Place quinoa, flax seeds, almonds, and sunflower seeds in a coffee grinder; process until mixture is finely ground. Add mixture to rice flour mixture.
- Beat eggs, yogurt, brown sugar, coconut oil, agave nectar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Stir rice flour mixture into egg mixture until batter is just blended. Fold zucchini, carrot, apple, and raisins into batter; divide evenly between prepared muffin cups. Let batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 12.7 g fat; 40.3 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 198 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Great recipe. I substituted 2 cups Pamela's Gluten Free Baking Mix for the brown rice flour, tapioca starch, and potato starch (it includes those same ingredients). I left the rest as is and end...