made it | 0 reviews |
Musselman's® Apple Butter
"The flavors of maple and apple will make these easy pecan rolls a new family favorite."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 298 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small sauce pan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until melted and pour into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1/3 cup pecans.
- On cutting board, unroll tube of crescent dough into a rectangle (seal seams and perforations). Spread apple butter evenly over dough surface and sprinkle with additional pecans and optional raisins.
- Starting on long edge of dough, roll lightly, jelly roll fashion. With serrated knife, cut roll into 16 equal slices. Place each slice cut side down on the glaze in the baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto serving platter. Allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 16.9 g fat; 35.1 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 254 mg sodium. Full nutrition