Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 350 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
- Cream sugar and softened butter or margarine in large bowl. Add eggs, beating thoroughly. Beat in dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk. Stir in apple butter.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven 55 to 65 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Make orange glaze by combining powdered sugar, orange juice, and orange peel. Spoon glaze over warm cake.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 10.6 g fat; 60.7 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 335 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1