Ingredients30 m servings 345
- Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork in batches and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the honey, mustard and soup and heat to a boil. Return the pork to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and soup mixture with the potatoes.
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute 2 tablespoons honey mustard for the honey and Dijon-style mustard.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 7.7 43 26.1 69 1008 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was very bland. I thought the soup mix would be more flavorful but it was just ok. We actually sprinkled some brown sugar on top to give it some sweetness. Made it better but still ok. I fo...
Followed the recipe, except for the onion soup (didn’t have any in stock). I used a cop of low sodium beef stock I had on hand, which came out fairly well.