Ingredients30 m servings 340
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix the beef, bread crumbs, egg and 1/4 cup soup in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Shape the beef mixture into a 10x4-inch loaf. Cut the loaf crosswise into 6 mini meatloaves. Place the mini meatloaves, cut-side down, into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup over the meatloaves.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the meatloaves are cooked through.
- Flavor Variation: Stir 1/4 cup ketchup into the soup before using as directed in the recipe above.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 17.9 18.2 25.6 108 471 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
I used 2 cans of French Onion Soup because I couldn't find the recipe's soup. It was delicious and didn't take too much time. Served with potatoes. Will definitely have again.
Best meatloaf, seriously! And absolutely easiest! I tried 3 Seperate meatloaf recipes last weekend. This one recipe won both me and my husband over. Not too wet or dry. Making it again this week...
Delicious and quick! I made one large meatloaf but precut it into 6 pieces so the topping would soak in. Will definitely make this again! For someone allergic to tomatoes, this is a winner si...
So easy! I also make it with ground turkey or ground bison depending on what I have. I always add diced yellow onions and an egg and some smoky BBQ sauce. I also add in shredded zucchini sometim...
Loved this recipe and made it all the time until Campbell's discontinued the sweet onion soup. However Campbell's has another mini meatloaf recipe also called Meatloaf Express with their French ...
My husband loves my cooking, but has never liked it when I made meatloaf (I never was a fan either). I'm no quitter and was determined to make a delicious meatloaf! This recipe is the winner!!! ...
Great way to make and freeze for quick reheating when you are the only one who likes meatloaf in the house.
This was very moist, the way we like it. I added a bit of barbecue sauce on top to give it a little zing. Perfect recipe.